Dan, Dan the Carpet Man offers cleaner carpet and the most convenient professional service experience. Your Technician will advise you on selecting the right level for your home. Add steps separately to customize your service while staying on budget. Services are clearly itemized on our “published” price list. You only pay for the area (based on room count / size) that you have cleaned!
- Pre-inspection. During the pre-inspection, you can work with the technician to identify soiling condition, spotting, carpet material, and your specific concerns.
- Furniture Moving. For a more thorough cleaning, our Technician will carefully move light furniture. Larger ieces are left in place. As necessary, light furniture on legs will be protected from contacting wet surfaces by elevation onto disposable foam blocks or plastic sheets.
- Pre-Vacuum. Using our commercial heavy-duty HEPA-filtered (or externally-vented) vacuum equipment, your carpet is pre-vacuumed to remove harmful materials including dust, sand, dry soil, and debris before cleaning.
- UltraCare™ Site Protection. We’re always careful, but to better protect your home we can deploy specific site protections including a door mat (dirt tracking), door seal (temperature control) corner guards and door stops (hose damage) and other precautions (signage, cones).
- Proprietary Pre-spray. All carpets are pretreated with our eco-friendly triple-blend proprietary pre-spray application containing disinfectant, deodorizer, and emulsifier.
- Agitate. After we apply pre-spray to your carpet, it is agitated with a “pile rake” to work the solution into the carpet pile, dislodging soil, and helping the solution break down soluble soil.
- Pre-spot. Before starting the deep cleaning process, we locate specific areas that may need special attention. We apply (spray on) our proprietary spot remover and traffic lane cleaners in an effort to boost the cleaning power of our regular cleaning process.
- Extract & Rinse (wand). Using our truck-mounted hot-water extraction system we “steam” out dirt and residue while sanitizing your carpet with very hot water. Pressure, vacuum, and heat are regulated for an exceptionally clean carpet without over-wetting.
- RotoVac® Deep Clean. The RotoVac® system is recommended for restorative cleaning particularly when carpets are heavily soiled.
- Post-spot. We take the additional time to re-clean any “spots” that are not removed during the regular cleaning process using specialty spotting techniques and more powerful cleaning solutions. Permanent “stains” (organic or non-organic) may not be able to be removed.
- Dry Bonnet Machine. The rotary dry bonnet process helps to assure maximum soil and dirt removal, promotes faster drying, and prevents “wicking” (reappearance of spots).
- Carpet Protector. Spills clean-up easier, permanent stains will be prevented, and you’ll get better dry soil removal with vacuuming when carpet protector is applied. Your carpet will look better between cleanings and your next professional cleaning will be more effective.
- Grooming. “Raking” or “brooming” the pile returns it to its full upright position. The carpet pile is set in one direction for faster drying and better visual appeal.
- Speed-Dry. High-velocity air movers are placed to dry your carpet faster and to prevent possible mold conditions. Speed drying may reduce drying time by as much as 50%.
- Post-inspection. After cleaning is completed, we ask you to inspect the job with our tech. If there is a questionable area, we will re-clean it for you immediately. If you will not be home at the time of completion, your technician will call you to provide our post-inspection report, obtain payment authorization, and get procedures for securing the premises when we leave.
At each successive service level, 5 steps are added to our cleaning protocol so our technicians spend more time on your job, use more powerful equipment, and employ more advanced cleaning techniques (and solutions). Our prices are based on the service level you select (based on number of steps).