Family Safe & Pet Safe Cleaning Products
Family Safe & Pet Safe Cleaning Products
With A Free Re-Clean Guarantee
Certified Technicians & 23 Years of Experience
Our Mission Statement : “To make people feel good and be happy with our extraordinary care.”
in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 for our cleaning services.
We offer multiple levels of Carpet Cleaning Service in money-saving price bundles. Even our 7-step program out-delivers most professional carpet cleaning services. You’ll get a an eco-friendly pre-treatment and powerful”steam” cleaning – the “industry standard” hot-water extraction process (recommended by all major carpet manufacturers). If you want an even higher level of clean (deep-scrub and corrective cleaning), we offer the advanced 10-step service that features RotoVac® machine cleaning. For the absolute most effective, protective, and convenient cleaning possible, we offer an ultimate 15-step service that includes additional finishing steps.
And, you can also add Post-cleaning treatments (applied to freshly-cleaned carpet) like Enzymes (for control of pet odors) and Carpet Protector (to prevent ordinary soiling and spills from becoming permanent stains).
Regardless of the level you select, you’ll get amazing results.
Included at all levels … at no extra charge (see specification sheets for details):
1. “Re-clean” Guarantee (FREE re-clean if any spots resurface on the carpet within 3-weeks of our service)*
2. Site Protection (eliminates potential damage to corners, doorways, stairs, etc.)
3. Speed-Dry Fans (accelerates carpet drying) – a “pick-up fee” applies if the fans remain on the jobsite after the day-of-service (at the client’s request)
*If the technician-recommended cleaning package is declined by the client, it will void the free “re-clean” guarantee. We will perform a re-clean within 30 days of the original service date at a 50% discount.
Once you experience our carpet cleaning service, you’ll be a repeat customer! And, we reward repeat customers with FREE carpet cleaning.
Professional cleaning by Dan Dan the Carpet Man will help make your home and workplace look great and to be a healthy place to live, work, and play! Our award-winning cleaning services have made us the company preferred by homeowners, property managers, office managers, and restaurant operators in the greater Orlando area since 1996. Our Soft Surface cleaning (wall-to-wall carpet, area rugs, Oriental rugs, and upholstery) process uses 100% earth-friendly, biodegradable, and eco-responsible cleaning solutions! We are also experts at Hard Surface care like tile & grout cleaning and sealing, natural stone floor cleaning and polishing, and hardwood floor cleaning and coating (solid, engineered, and laminate). We offer HVAC Air Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning as well as Emergency Water Removal. Everything needed to maintain a cleaner, greener, safer, and more allergy-friendly home environment!
Our well-trained, uniformed, and fully-certified lead technicians clean in accordance with IICRC standards. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is the most recognized body of certification for carpet and upholstery cleaners. Using state-of-the-art commercial-duty truck-mounted equipment, specialized cleaning tools, and industry best-practices combined with the power of our proprietary blend of earth-friendly cleaning solutions; our experienced team of cleaning specialists will make sure that your job gets done the first time.
You get friendly, professional service … and, really clean carpets.
Dan Richard has over 35 years of experience in the service industry as a proprietor of progressively larger business operations. Since 1996, Dan has owned and operated Dan Dan the Carpet Man the Lake Mary-based carpet cleaning company recognized for professional service most recently by receiving the Angie’s List Super Service Award for 2014. Experience counts and with a relentless focus on customer service and satisfaction, Dan’s company has provided thousands of people with high quality cleaning services. Built on quality carpet cleaning, all Dan Dan the Carpet Man now offers an extensive line of cleaning solutions for homes and businesses. Field techs are trained by and comply with strict IICRC® standards and the company offers a 100% satisfaction re-clean guarantee.
Dan Richard has over 40 years of experience in the service industry as a proprietor of progressively larger business operations. Since 1996, Dan has owned and operated Dan Dan the Carpet Man the Lake Mary-based carpet cleaning company recognized for providing the highest level of professional service in the greater Orlando area. Experience counts and with a relentless focus on customer service and satisfaction, Dan’s company has provided thousands of people with high quality cleaning services. Built on quality carpet cleaning, Dan Dan the Carpet Man now offers an extensive line of cleaning solutions for homes and businesses. Field techs are trained by and comply with strict IICRC® standards and the company offers a FREE“re-clean” guarantee.
Dan grew up in rural Ohio where he raised horses for show and rabbits to sell – his first business venture. At age 13, he moved to South Florida and attended the Prep School of Boca Raton likely making him the only Redneck Preppy you’ll ever meet. At the same age, Dan started a lawn service that grew into a staff of 15 with a quarter-million dollars in annual sales by the time he was 22-years old. After selling that business, he went on to start a tree trimming company in Texas, and then one in Orlando which he sold to become a mortgage broker.
His success as a serial entrepreneur has allowed Dan to spend time developing relationships while motivating and entertaining people in the networking community. Dan contributes his time and talents to local business organizations like the Chamber of Commerce. Dan also supports many different charitable causes in our community as well as in Haiti – he cannot say no if asked to donate free services for fundraisers. Dan’s passion is to serve people by motivating the creation of goals and teaching techniques that will allow for their achievement.
A real inspiration to entrepreneurs, Dan has been a featured speaker at local lead exchanges, networking groups, and professional business organizations. Realtors, Property Managers, and Networking organizations (like BNI) regularly request Dan to present. A resident of Seminole County since the early 90’s, Dan is a family man with a personal life that has been filled with raising 3 children on his own as a single father. Dan spends quality time with his adult children and is now a proud grandparent.
At Dan Dan the Carpet Man, we always put our client’s needs above all else, and we often times get jobs where there has been significant water damage in the carpet. With already having a background in Water Mitigation, Dan Dan decided it would be a good idea to add water damage recovery to the lineup of services. So now we offer to all clients the ability to not only clean carpet, tile, and upholstery, but we now take care of any water damage you may have! Regardless of what has been affected, there’s no surface that Dan Dan can’t take care of!
1. Reputation: Dan Dan the Carpet Man enjoys one of the best reputations around. The area’s most seasoned floor covering experts, interior designers and Realtors® refer our services exclusively. We have 1000’s of satisfied residential and commercial customers in the greater Orlando area.
2. Fair pricing: We charge a fair price based on the scope of work and the jobsite conditions at the level of cleaning that’s appropriate for our property and your budget. Our over-the-phone estimate is verified on-site and before we start the job you receive a firm price quote based on our “published” price list. No “bait-and-switch” or “high-pressure” sales tactics. Only honest, up-front, and fair pricing.
3. Commercial Grade : Discounted and consumer-grade cleaning products tend to leave sticky residue behind and sometimes discolor your floors or fabrics. We refuse to use such products. Insisting instead on top quality products with proper pH levels means cleaner fabrics and floors and a healthier indoor environment.
4. Satisfaction Guarantee: Our FREE “Re-clean” Guarantee is included at every carpet cleaning level. If any spots resurface on your carpet within 3-weeks of our service we will return to your property and re-clean the affected area(s) at no additional charge. Coverage does not apply to Berber (Olefin) carpets. If the technician-recommended cleaning package is declined by the client, it will void the free “re-clean” guarantee. We will perform a re-clean within 30 days of the original service date at a 50% discount.
5. Annual Programs: We offer cost-saving annual cleaning programs to customers who care about the appearance of their property. Pay for 3 full cleanings within 12 months and get the 4th full cleaning FREE (of equal value). Annual maintenance programs are available too!
6. Experience and Education: Our company is experienced in all types of fibers and soiling conditions, no matter how unusual they may be. If we can’t clean it … no one can! Whatever your cleaning challenge is, we can handle it! And, we invest in education too! Our “Lead” technicians are certified by the IICRC® (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification), the world’s most recognized body of certification for carpet, upholstery, and tile cleaners.
7. Systems: Equipment is very important! We insist on using the highest quality, most advanced, commercial-grade truck-mounted equipment and specialized cleaning attachments. The systems we use will achieve maximum soil and spot removal without over-wetting your floorcoverings or fabrics and without leaving a sticky residue behind.
8. Referral Rewards: For every new customer you refer to us, we will send you a “Referral Reward Voucher” for $50 when your referred customer pays their invoice. Use the voucher toward any of our cleaning services.
9. Better Customer Service: Our mission is to provide the most outstanding service experience possible. We are committed to showing up on time, carefully deploying and retracting our equipment, and communicating with you throughout the service experience. Our staff will arrive in a properly equipped vehicle, dressed in uniform, and ready to serve you in a courteous manner. No matter what we are cleaning for you, you’ll see our fully-trained, professional technicians using safe and effective IICRC® approved processes and state-of-the-art commercial grade equipment.
10. Credentials: We’re proud of our professional accomplishments over 23-years of service and are happy to provide new clients with our industry certifications, proof of insurance, professional references, client testimonials, and social media ratings. We look forward to adding your positive rating!