For the best Tile & Grout Cleaning in the Seminole, Osceola and Orange Counties (the greater Orlando area),
call Dan, Dan the Carpet Man. 407-792-0412
Tile & Grout Cleaning Services
For the best Tile & Grout Cleaning in the Seminole, Osceola and Orange Counties (the greater Orlando area),
The Institute for Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the most recognized body of certification for carpet cleaners and tile flooring cleaners, offers insight on how to maximize your investment and extend flooring life.
While tile appears to be easy to clean, maintain and restore; soils and contaminants (oils, food particles, pet-related residues, etc.) have a tendency to build up progressively, resulting in erosion of the tile surface and grout lines. Sooner or later, it’s necessary to clean beyond routine dusting and damp mopping; that’s the time to call in a certified professional for help. Certified technicians have the specialized training and experience it takes to select the proper cleaning chemicals, equipment, tools and materials in conjunction with the proper methodologies for maintaining or restoring tile flooring to its original beauty.
Certified technicians can offer advice on how to clean and maintain the appearance of tile and grout.
>> Related Content: Area Rug Cleaning
When do you need professional tile & Grout Cleaning?
Experts use these 4-points – you can too!
- Discolored Grout. If your grout is darker or heavily-soiled in high traffic areas (as compared to areas you seldom walk in), professional cleaning is needed.
- No Sealant. If your tile was not sealed during installation, you’ll need professional cleaning before applying a sealant (we can recommend and apply the highest-grade sealant).
- If you have pets. Grout gets very dirty from the oils in pet fur. Urine stained grout may lighten up tremendously or be completely removed.
- Spotting. Food, grease, and oils can be cleaned-up quite well using our professional process.
We use IICRC certified professionals to clean your tile & grout.
The IICRC believes that the best way to maintain a cleaner and healthier home is to augment your regular cleaning and vacuuming with periodic visits from an experienced certified professional. For those tasks that require a specialist — such as carpet and upholstery cleaning, stain removal, and maintenance of wood and tile floors — only a certified technician will deliver the results you can trust.
We use the cleaning method most recommended in the industry!
Our restorative system will remove all dirt (oils, grease, grime, and soil) from your tile and grout. However even after we remove the soils, your grout may have some imperfections that persist (particularly in grout more than 10 years old).
Quadruple Cleaning Power
- Alkaline Wash – Hand applied – mopped on your tile / scrubbed into your grout lines.
- Steam Clean – Hot Water (240 degrees) Rotary Pressure Cleaning (1000 PSI) with vacuum extraction.
- Hand Clean – Hand Cleaning and towel drying in corners and machine inaccessible areas.
- Acid Wash – We will re-apply a second cleaning solution(acid-based) then re-steam clean your tile floor.
- Pre-inspection. We identify the type of cleaning solution that will work best using IICRC recommended cleaning methods.
- Furniture Moving. For a more thorough cleaning, your Technician will carefully move light furniture (larger pieces are left in place).
- Pre-Vacuum. Using our commercial vacuum equipment, your tile is pre-vacuumed (dry) to remove harmful materials including dust, sand, dry soil, and debris before cleaning (wet).
- Site Protection. We’re always careful, but to better protect your home we deploy specific site protections including a door mat (dirt tracking), door seal (if alternate entry is available) corner guards and door stops (hose damage) and other precautions (signage, cones, etc.).
- Pre-treat. We use an alkaline wash (ceramic tile floors) that whitens and brightens the surface and restores the grout to its original luster.
- Agitate. Your technician will agitate resistant spots with a grout brush, if necessary.
- Hand Clean. We clean corners and scrub inaccessible areas by hand, if necessary.
- Steam Clean. Using commercial-duty truck-mounted equipment, we clean your tile and grout using a hot-water (240 degrees at truck) extraction system with a rotary pressure-cleaning head (@1000+ psi).
- Post-treat. We apply an acid-based solution togrout lines (except natural stone) and re-steam.
- Post-inspection. We’re only finished when you review the work and are completely satisfied.
- We can apply an aerosol solvent=based grout sealer (not water-based) that is buffed in with a rotary floor machine.
- Never apply a tile & grout sealant before a thorough cleaning (you don’t want to seal in the dirt).
- We can recommend a high-quality sealer and provide professional application.
Seal & Protect
We can apply a grout sealer to protect against re-staining and discoloration
If your tile & grout wasn’t sealed during installation, you should consider sealing and protecting it immediately after professional cleaning.
Using commercial-duty truck-mounted equipment, we clean your tile and grout using a hot-water (240 degrees) extraction system with a rotary head (@1000 psi). This is the same equipment we use for cleaning carpets – only the power head is different (see photo).
We dispatch a fully-equipped professional cleaning crew to your job. We have the equipment and the trained personnel to get your job done correctly (according to IICRC standards) and efficiently (in a reasonable timeframe that permits thorough cleaning).
You won’t find a better-equipped and trained cleaning company.
- Vehicle Fleet. Service Vans with power unit and self-contained water tank. Trailers with power unit only.
- Safety. Vehicle parking cones, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, and other DOT-required equipment.
- Site Protection. Pressure hose connector covers, door mat, non-marring hose retainer (for 2nd floor work), and furniture blocks (furniture moving services available) are standard site protection equipment. The use of safety signs, corner guards, entry door seal (for hoses), shoe covers, and other site protection equipment and procedures are only included with our UltraCare™ package.
- Non-power Equipment. Our service vehicles are outfitted with a full complement of cleaning equipment (buckets, mops, brushes, etc.), pump-up sprayers, hand tools, and crew convenience items (drinking water, handsoap, personal gear).
- Power Unit. Commercial grade, vehicle mounted, gasoline-powered, high pressure (1000psi) hot Water (240 degrees) extraction equipment specifically designed for cleaning tile floors.
- Hoses. Non-marring vacuum (2”) hoses and high-pressure hot water hoses (3/4”) reach up to 250’ and are maintained on vehicle-mounted reels. Metal couplings are covered with protective jackets (pressure hose connector covers).
- Filters. Our pre-filter collects carpet fiber and all other debris. Any valuable items swept up by our vacuum process can easily be recovered before reaching our main filter.
- Power Head. We use a specially-designed patented “power head” to pressure wash your tile and grout while simultaneously removing the water, dirt, and cleaning solutions.
Dirty tile and grout can make your entire room feel dirty. It’s a shame to have dark, dingy tile and grout when it’s so quick and easy to make it look like new again.
Polished ceramic tiles perfectly aligned within clean-looking grout borders add a touch of sparkling charm to your home or office. Since 1996, Dan, Dan the Carpet Man has delivered expert tile and grout cleaning with great results. Maintaining and cleaning tiles and grout can be messy work and take up valuable time. That’s why the task of cleaning tile & grout often remains on the “to do” list for years. Home owners can depend on Dan, Dan the Carpet Man to get this difficult job done “properly”. Don’t live with a dirty looking tile floor one more day – call us.
Have you reached that point? We will come to your home or office and get the job done-quickly and professionally for you. Your tiles will once again look clean, colorful and appealing to all that visit you. Call Dan Dan the Carpet Man, we are the tile cleaning experts that will restore your tiles and grout lines to a clean look that you will be proud to have as a part of your home or office.
You can easily see the difference when you have your tile & grout professionally cleaned by Dan, Dan!
Figure 1 – Before Figure 2 – After
Our family has hired Dan three times now on very urgent notice. Each time Dan’s company has gone above and beyond to help! They have been more than fair on pricing. The work that they have done has been absolutely excellent! Our carpets and floors are in great shape because of them!! Everyone with whom we have worked at this company has been great. They are organized, honest, and do an excellent job. I am giving the highest recommendation I can give!
Maggie Gates - December 4, 2017
Great service and very fast! They were able to adjust their pricing to my budget! I definitely recommend and will call them again!
Caterine Malerba - June 6, 2018
Should have taken “before” pictures to show the difference before the cleaning and “after” – carpet looked like it did years ago and the tile and grout looked like it was just installed. Great job! Will absolutely use again!
Tom Scahill - June 1, 2018
Highly recommend. The customer service was A+ but the work they did was even better. My sofa and carpet looked like they were brand new when they were done which was no easy feet after my two big dogs took a mud bath outside and came in to play on the sofa.
a mocerino - June 20, 2018
Called Dan based upon references and quickly set up a date to have carpets and furniture cleaned as we had never had the carpets cleaned since installing them in the house five years ago. Just my wife and I, no kids or pets – just a sometimes messy five year old grandchild. Tech Jimmy came out and immediately assessed our needs and recommended the LOWEST price cleaning. No up selling, no pressure AT ALL. He then explained the process in detail and started work. It took him approximately 4.5 hours to finish the house and furniture – and it looked GREAT! My wife and I were completely satisfied and will never go to anyone else for carpet and furniture cleaning.
George Sellery - August 1, 2018
I am SO impressed with this company! I had them clean grout and carpet and they did a great job at both. My tile looks brand new, and I smile every time I walk into the kitchen. In all honesty, I was a die-hard Stanley Steamer girl, because it was so easy to book online and be done. I will NEVER use them again after I have seen what Dan Dan did! What a difference!! The employees were wonderful to deal with and scheduling was super easy. I called to schedule an appointment and they fit me in right away. If you have heard of the “2 second rule” if you drop a piece of food on the floor, it really no longer applies….because the floor is so clean, you could literally eat off of it!!!!!!
Barbara Parham - January 16, 2018
Everyone I spoke to was friendly and informative. They explained my options and left the decision up to me. No high pressure salesman stuff. I have used them for my office and now my home. I highly recommend them. My carpets looked brand new after cleaning. Very impressive.
Laura Conant - June 13, 2018
Amazing experience! Everyone in this company is so nice. When we needed some flexibility on their part, they were accommodating, which was such a relief (thank you!) They did a fantastic job with our office space. It looks and smells so fresh in here. Ahhhh Will absolutely use again in the future.
Melanie L Hobby - June 10, 2018
Best carpet cleaning ever! Called them on recommendation from a friend/customer of mine who has impeccable taste and was thrilled with the result. Booked an appointment for exactly when I wanted it, came out and measured and quoted and cleaned all in the same day. The results were amazing. Highly recommend them.
Ellen Prague - June 05, 2018
Would Highly recommend Dan Dan to anyone. Gary showed up, prepped and got to work. In total, he spent over 6 hours getting my requested work done. I had a lot of stuff on my floors. Stuff I myself could not move due to suffering a Heart Attack a few weeks prior. I had 2 bathrooms done. Kitchen, bedroom and foyer and a very large Dining Room all with tile floors. I also had 2 larger area rugs done. What a difference. Gary did an amazing job. Even though the grout on the floor in the kitchen did not come as clean as I had hoped for. Gary tried, but we believe a darker grout (black) was originally used and a lighter placed on top. (or vice-versa), or possibly some type of coloring was applied over the original color. The next job will be my Florida Room tile floor. (My daughter just needs to buy her house and get her “Storage” stuff out of there.) I will not hesitate to call Dan Dan again to do that room!
Cheryl Deck - July 18, 2018
Click through to see more reviews!